What Will I Study in the Master of Organizational Leadership Program?
The Master of Organizational Leadership is a program designed to develop leaders who will impact their organizations and businesses positively. It draws from studies in communications, religion and business to offer a balanced perspective on leadership. You’d focus on personal leadership development, interpersonal and group leadership and organizational impact. While it’s not specifically about healthcare, it would undoubtedly benefit any leader.
- Personal Leadership
- Concepts of Organizational Leadership
- Organizational Culture and Change
- Strategic Thinking
- Conflict Management and Negotiation
- Human Resources, Ethics and the Law
- Special Topics in Leadership
- Cultivating Networks and Fundraising
- Leading and Building Teams
- Leading in Diverse Communities
- Strategic Planning for Servant Leaders
How Does the Cost of Trevecca's Master of Organizational Leadership Compare to Other Master's Degrees?
U.S. News and World Report offers the following on costs for master's programs in healthcare administration:
The cost for a master’s program in healthcare administration may range from $200 per credit hour to $1,500 per credit hour, depending on residency factors and other considerations. That puts the total costs ranging from $6,500 to $75,000.
Trevecca Online's Master of Organizational Leadership costs $420 per credit hour and requires 33 credit hours. The total cost for the program is $13,860 and can be completed in just 18 months.
What Do I Need to Apply to a Master's Program?
Acceptance into Trevecca's Master of Organizational Leadership requires the following:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution (what's an accredited institution?)
- Cumulative 2.5 GPA on all prior coursework
How Does Going to School Online Work?
Online classes are a great way for busy adults to go to school without having to make huge sacrifices to your family, work and community responsibilities.